There are many uses for backpacks and they are used for many different types of events such as, and this is a big one HIKING this is a part of the gear one would need. Of course the use of this device is to care gear for the event or activity one needs.
They come in many different sizes and colors, you may ask colors, well for hunters you would want a color to match the soundings of your environment to be camo in shade and color.
Read more about OUTDOOR BACKPACKS
Some like the design and color to match the activity they are into such as camping or biking, or a day at the park. The design, it is important to pick out the backpack that fits your needs, the size, strength, color, water proof, number of pockets, and the ease of access, also strap design.
Here is a little break down of the different types of backpacks.
Day packs- for Climbing, Hiking, Cycling, even going to a family outing such as to the lake of the day, a gathering at a campground, even a trip to a amusement park, and even a trip to gammas house.
Hydration Packs- Running or fast walking for training, and also for cycling these are usually smaller packs that are designed to carry liquid and pads, and maybe a change of closes.
Large backpacks- are used for camping and hiking they are use for longer stays, so you need to have the capacity to care more gear for explore the wilderness of the great outdoors.
There are different sizes but also different materials and different weights.
Comfort; to have the right amount of padding is very important if your carry heavy loads for a long period of time. The straps sizes and adjustments should fit well to your body such as to have not only shoulder straps but also a hip belt with padding on all straps.
Adjustment of the straps is necessary for a comfort fit and proper fit to even out the load.
Compression straps a must have for larger backpacks they help in compressing the load and keeps the load from shifting and balanced.
Backpack material- must be strong enough to with stand conditions of the environment the load that is carried, to be durable and to last a long time and to hold up to the conditions you are using the backpack for.
Fast access- To have easy and fast access for things such as water bottles, knives even ropes to have enough pockets to care easy access items such as a compass, gloves, hats and medicine. Or at least to areas on the back pack where you can attach holsters.
Here so examples of some backpacks
The Loaded Gear GX-200 Tactical Backpack (OD Green) is the perfect pack for transporting electronics, tools, tactical gear, and other accessories. The GX-200 features two main compartments and one smaller compartment for extra accessories. The Loaded Gear GX-200 Tactical Backpack padded ergonomic S-curve shoulder straps and a padded back and waist belt. An additional sternum strap can be used to help disperse the carried weight evenly on the user. A MOLLE system is integrated into the exterior of the back of the GX-200, which allows the user to attach additional modular units and pouches to the GX-200.
– Padded Back with Ventilation – Front and Side 1 inch MOLLE System for Attaching Extra Accessories – Side Compression Straps – Sternum Strap for the Chest and Padded Waist Belt
For more than a decade Bulldog Cases & Vaults has been the industry leader in developing innovative carrying and storage solutions for weapons of all types. Bulldog’s commitment to quality, price and customer service has set us apart from the competition.
With a variety of nylon and leather products to fit your specific needs, each Bulldog product is constructed from the finest hand selected materials. During the design and manufacturing process quality and price are emphasized to ensure that every item is both affordable and built to last.
Mission success often depends on choosing the right gear for the job. The Large Backpack from Bulldog Cases is loaded with mission-essential features and is customizable to meet your specific requirements.
– 3 main compartments – 2 accessory compartments – Holds up to 3 hydration bladders – Heavy-duty metal zippers & zipper pulls – Deluxe shoulder & sternum strap w/waist belt for added comfort – Padded mesh back pad – Metal grommets on all compartments allow drainage
– Color: Black – Compatible: MOLLE/ALICE – Dimensions: 20″H x 19″W x 12″D
– 600D HDTEX Dobby polyester – Large capacity top loading main compartment – Inner mesh organizer panel for easy access to important items – Separate lower sleeping bag compartment with zippered divider to keep gear organized and balanced – Hydration bladder pocket with dual hose outlet – Heavy duty, #10 nylon coil zipper on the three main compartment openings – Premium thermo-moulded shoulder straps with easy-to-adjust deluxe Air-Flow back panel – Extra-large front pocket panel with a multi-compartment field organizer and zippered mesh panel – Daisy chains and ice-axe loops for securing equipment – External storage options: 4 zippered side pockets, 2 mesh side pockets, 2 zippered hood pockets and waist-pouch pocket
– Size: 4575 cubic inches – Color: Black
Allen Pathfinder 1230 Daypack
– Quiet Fabric (Great for Hunters) – Several Internal Organizer Pockets – Dual Water Bottle Pockets – Padded Shoulder Straps with Load-lifting Adjustment – Hydration Ready – Side Compression Straps – Adjustable Bed Roll Straps – Padded Cool Mesh Waist Belt
– Waist Belt: Adjusts to 52″ – Color: Realtree Xtra
Bug Out Bag – Anarchy
All Smith & Wesson and M & P gun cases and bags are designed with quality and durability in mind. Built to hold up under extreme use in harsh conditions, these cases and bags have features such as: durable ballistic fabric, heavy duty hardware, oversized zippers, high quality hook & loop closures, and thick nylon strapping.
– “Quick ditch” shoulder strap – Rear padded zippered pocket – 3 front pockets with hook and loop flaps – 2 rows of M.O.L.L.E. on bottom – 2 retention straps with release buckles – 2 zippered side pockets with 3 rows of M.O.L.L.E. strapping each – Breathable hip pads